Search Issue Tracker
GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build when the GUI button style is set to "toggle"
1. Open the attached "1367716.zip" project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the UI of the Scene in the Game view (Window > General > Game)
Expected result: The UI of the Scene in the Editor looks the same as the UI of the Scene in the Build
Actual result: The UI of the Scene in the Editor looks different from the UI of the Scene in the Build
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator