Search Issue Tracker
Color.gray is (0.502,0.502,0.502) instead of (0.5,0.5,0.5) when TextureFormat is set to ARGB32
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Color.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene
3. Enter Play Mode and press Space
Expected result: Console outputs "A gray pixel has been found"
Actual result: Console outputs "no more color"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a15
Notes: Setting TextureFormat to RGBAFloat solves the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest