Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Terrain] Grass can not receive shadows from pointlight
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open case_810803-GrassShadow project
2. Open GrassShadow scene
3. Select Cube in hierarchy and move it on X or Z axis
Results: Terrain's grass doesn't receive shadows from pointlight
Note: Doesn't reproduces with directional light.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b24, 5.3.5p7, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first