Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
GraphicsSettings are not saved with the project when Force Text Asset Serialization Mode is selected
1. Go to Edit>Project Setting>Editor.
Change Asset Serialization Mode to Force Text.
2. Go to Edit>Project Setting>Graphics.
3. Close Unity.
4. Re-open Unity. go to Edit>Project Setting>Graphics. There is only 1
The issue is only reproducible with Force Text Asset Serialization Mode.
Unity Version 4.5.0f6 (fd4616464986)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications