Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
GraphicsSettings are not saved with the project when Force Text Asset Serialization Mode is selected
1. Go to Edit>Project Setting>Editor.
Change Asset Serialization Mode to Force Text.
2. Go to Edit>Project Setting>Graphics.
3. Close Unity.
4. Re-open Unity. go to Edit>Project Setting>Graphics. There is only 1
The issue is only reproducible with Force Text Asset Serialization Mode.
Unity Version 4.5.0f6 (fd4616464986)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 10, 2014 10:44
Actually, the shaders get saved to the graphicsSettings.asset in text mode (4.5.1f3), but on reload, it is cleared (and the file is written again, with only the default shader).
Jun 03, 2014 00:58
I think this is a duplicate of http://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/always-included-shaders-setting-not-saved