Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[DX12][LWRP] "m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end" exception is thrown on changing color space to Gamma
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown on changing color space Linear to Gamma.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
5. Change Color space Linear to Gamma.
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
1. LWRP option is available in the template Menu from 2019.1.0a10.
2. It occurs with only DX12.
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac