Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[DX12][LWRP] "m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end" exception is thrown on changing color space to Gamma
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown on changing color space Linear to Gamma.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
5. Change Color space Linear to Gamma.
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
1. LWRP option is available in the template Menu from 2019.1.0a10.
2. It occurs with only DX12.
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate