Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[DX12][LWRP] "m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end" exception is thrown on changing color space to Gamma
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown on changing color space Linear to Gamma.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
5. Change Color space Linear to Gamma.
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
1. LWRP option is available in the template Menu from 2019.1.0a10.
2. It occurs with only DX12.
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values