Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[DX12][LWRP] "m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end" exception is thrown on changing color space to Gamma
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown on changing color space Linear to Gamma.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
5. Change Color space Linear to Gamma.
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
1. LWRP option is available in the template Menu from 2019.1.0a10.
2. It occurs with only DX12.
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL