Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[DX12][LWRP] "m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end" exception is thrown on changing color space to Gamma
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown on changing color space Linear to Gamma.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
5. Change Color space Linear to Gamma.
"m_ResourceToKeyMap.find(tid) == m_ResourceToKeyMap.end()" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
1. LWRP option is available in the template Menu from 2019.1.0a10.
2. It occurs with only DX12.
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file