Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values.
1. Select a gameobject in the scene view.
2. Change colour mode (linear/gamma).
3. Notice that the selection outline colour changed.
Expected result: colour doesn't change.
Actual result: colour changes.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13
Regression in 2018.1.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle