Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values.
1. Select a gameobject in the scene view.
2. Change colour mode (linear/gamma).
3. Notice that the selection outline colour changed.
Expected result: colour doesn't change.
Actual result: colour changes.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13
Regression in 2018.1.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included