Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values.
1. Select a gameobject in the scene view.
2. Change colour mode (linear/gamma).
3. Notice that the selection outline colour changed.
Expected result: colour doesn't change.
Actual result: colour changes.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13
Regression in 2018.1.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position