Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values.
1. Select a gameobject in the scene view.
2. Change colour mode (linear/gamma).
3. Notice that the selection outline colour changed.
Expected result: colour doesn't change.
Actual result: colour changes.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13
Regression in 2018.1.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI