Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values
[Graphics] Selection outline color differs between linear and gamma colour space for the same values.
1. Select a gameobject in the scene view.
2. Change colour mode (linear/gamma).
3. Notice that the selection outline colour changed.
Expected result: colour doesn't change.
Actual result: colour changes.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13
Regression in 2018.1.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode