Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Graphics] Linear Lighting isn't consistent between Editor and Standalone Player
1. Build the attached project for standalone with Linear lighting ( add the oceanview.unity3d asset bundle to the standalone data package before running).
2. Observe that lighting is much brighter in the standalone build.
Reproducible both with OSX and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac