Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Graphics] High Quality Lightmap Encoding results in dLDR encoding when Convolution Type is "none"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "HDR Cubemap.zip" project
2. Select "32Bits_Skybox" file in the Project view
3. Check the Encoding on the image
Expected Behavior: Image should be encoded in HDR since Lightmap Encoding is set to HIgh Quality
Actual Behavior: Image is encoded in dLDR
Reproducible with: 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 since it does not show encoding on the Image
Should the UX be improved so the user understands that Lightmap Encoding and Cubemap convolution are not connected?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process