Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Graphics] High Quality Lightmap Encoding results in dLDR encoding when Convolution Type is "none"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "HDR Cubemap.zip" project
2. Select "32Bits_Skybox" file in the Project view
3. Check the Encoding on the image
Expected Behavior: Image should be encoded in HDR since Lightmap Encoding is set to HIgh Quality
Actual Behavior: Image is encoded in dLDR
Reproducible with: 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 since it does not show encoding on the Image
Should the UX be improved so the user understands that Lightmap Encoding and Cubemap convolution are not connected?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window