Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Graphics-General] [LWRP] "CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12 in LWRP project.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3