Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Graphics-General] [LWRP] "CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12 in LWRP project.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration