Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Graphics-General] [LWRP] "CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12 in LWRP project.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project