Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Graphics-General] [LWRP] "CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown on changing graphics APIs to Direct3D12 in LWRP project.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with LWRP template.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
"CPU fence is invalid or very old!" exception is thrown in the console.
No exception is thrown in console.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up