Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced ignores submesh index and always draws first submesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "845514.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Notice two objects "Instanced" and "Simple". Both draw same mesh. Simple uses "DrawMesh" while Instanced uses "DrawMeshInstanced"
4. Instanced object draws only the first submesh
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version