Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced ignores submesh index and always draws first submesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "845514.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Notice two objects "Instanced" and "Simple". Both draw same mesh. Simple uses "DrawMesh" while Instanced uses "DrawMeshInstanced"
4. Instanced object draws only the first submesh
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released