Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Graphics.CopyTexture's overload with region parameters copies a quarter of the Source Texture when Texture Quality is "Half Res"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "BugReproductionScene"
2. In Quality settings, set the Texture Quality to "Half Res"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Inspect the "ReproduceBugQuad" GameObject's Texture
Expected result: Texture's pattern fills the Quad completely
Actual result: Texture's pattern only fills a quarter of the Quad
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b11
Note: Other Graphics.CopyTexture overloads work fine and gives the expected results
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2020.2.0a6