Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Graphics.CopyTexture's overload with region parameters copies a quarter of the Source Texture when Texture Quality is "Half Res"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "BugReproductionScene"
2. In Quality settings, set the Texture Quality to "Half Res"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Inspect the "ReproduceBugQuad" GameObject's Texture
Expected result: Texture's pattern fills the Quad completely
Actual result: Texture's pattern only fills a quarter of the Quad
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b11
Note: Other Graphics.CopyTexture overloads work fine and gives the expected results
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile