Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Graphics.CopyTexture's overload with region parameters copies a quarter of the Source Texture when Texture Quality is "Half Res"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "BugReproductionScene"
2. In Quality settings, set the Texture Quality to "Half Res"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Inspect the "ReproduceBugQuad" GameObject's Texture
Expected result: Texture's pattern fills the Quad completely
Actual result: Texture's pattern only fills a quarter of the Quad
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b11
Note: Other Graphics.CopyTexture overloads work fine and gives the expected results
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"