Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Graphics.CopyTexture's overload with region parameters copies a quarter of the Source Texture when Texture Quality is "Half Res"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "BugReproductionScene"
2. In Quality settings, set the Texture Quality to "Half Res"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Inspect the "ReproduceBugQuad" GameObject's Texture
Expected result: Texture's pattern fills the Quad completely
Actual result: Texture's pattern only fills a quarter of the Quad
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b11
Note: Other Graphics.CopyTexture overloads work fine and gives the expected results
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time