Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "CopyTexture_TextureArray_TextureQuality.zip"
2. Open "Scene" Scene (Assets>Scene)
3. Select "Textures" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window double click on the "Red Texture Array" window
5. Look at the Texture color in the top
6. Go to Edit>Project Settings>Quality>Texture Quality
7. Set Texture Quality to Full Res
8. Select "Textures" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
9. In the Inspector window disable and enable "Test Texture (Script)" Component
10. Double click on "Red Texture Array"
11. Look at the Texture color in the top
Expected result: The color in the Inspector is the same color like Texture Red
Actual result: The color in the Inspector is white
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1 (Texture color is not showing, it's showing the texture logo "texture.png")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator