Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a13
[Graphics] Crash when submitting depth with no MSAA
[Reported by Meta] If the graphics settings are set to no MSAA with depth submission on (Oculus Quest), we get a crash. See attached repro project which also contains the right oculus SDK plugin version to use.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0b14):
Crash is not producing in 2022.2.0b14
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.15f1):
Verified fixed on 2021.3.16f1.
Verified no more crash with Quest 2 and Quest pro.