Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[GLCore] vertical/horizontal stretched areas in gameview with image effects (5.3 regression, mac)
This was two issues in one:
1) lighting needed rebuilding since 5.3, otherwise wrong colors in realtime GI.
2) game view has stretched artifacts, on Mac when using GLCore rendering backend (still happens in 5.3.2).
Original repro steps:
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Complete > Scenes > CompleteMainScene" scene.
3. Zoom "CompleteLevelArt > Military > Building2" game object.
4. Notice, that surface of this object has graphical artifacts(picture attached).
Doesn't reproduce if glitchy object is exported to another scene or scene is reopened after project strip.
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event