Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android][Gradle] Build fails when downloading files from jcenter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete ',gradle' folder from %USERPROFILE% folder
2. Create a new project
3. Attempt to build an apk
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b11, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019,.1.0a6
Not reproducible on: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ':classpath'.
> Could not find aapt2-proto.jar (com.android.tools.build:aapt2-proto:0.3.1).
Searched in the following locations:
Workaround: Create a custom 'mainTemplate'gradle' file and reorder 'repositories' of 'buildscript' and 'allprojects' so that 'jcenter' is not on top.
To create a custom template file go to Player Settings > Publishing Settings > Build > Custom Gradle Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display