Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.3
[Android][Gradle] Build fails when downloading files from jcenter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete ',gradle' folder from %USERPROFILE% folder
2. Create a new project
3. Attempt to build an apk
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b11, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019,.1.0a6
Not reproducible on: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ':classpath'.
> Could not find aapt2-proto.jar (com.android.tools.build:aapt2-proto:0.3.1).
Searched in the following locations:
Workaround: Create a custom 'mainTemplate'gradle' file and reorder 'repositories' of 'buildscript' and 'allprojects' so that 'jcenter' is not on top.
To create a custom template file go to Player Settings > Publishing Settings > Build > Custom Gradle Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle