Search Issue Tracker
GrabPass shader errors are thrown when using a projector with a specific shader
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene".
2. Select the object "Distortion" from the hierarchy view.
3. Notice 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet ...' errors in the console.
4. If you select any other object different than "Decal" and select "Distortion" again, the error continues appearing.
5. If you select "Decal" the errors stop appearing and will no longer appear until Unity is re-started.
6. If no errors appear, you can re-start Unity and follow the repro steps a couple of times.
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button