Search Issue Tracker
GrabPass shader errors are thrown when using a projector with a specific shader
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene".
2. Select the object "Distortion" from the hierarchy view.
3. Notice 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet ...' errors in the console.
4. If you select any other object different than "Decal" and select "Distortion" again, the error continues appearing.
5. If you select "Decal" the errors stop appearing and will no longer appear until Unity is re-started.
6. If no errors appear, you can re-start Unity and follow the repro steps a couple of times.
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function