Search Issue Tracker
GrabPass shader errors are thrown when using a projector with a specific shader
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene".
2. Select the object "Distortion" from the hierarchy view.
3. Notice 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet ...' errors in the console.
4. If you select any other object different than "Decal" and select "Distortion" again, the error continues appearing.
5. If you select "Decal" the errors stop appearing and will no longer appear until Unity is re-started.
6. If no errors appear, you can re-start Unity and follow the repro steps a couple of times.
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%