Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[GrabPass] Drawn texture is shifted to the right
1) Open the project and Demo Scene
2) Notice that that the texture in the middle object is shifted to the right
3) Repeat these steps in Unity 5.1 and notice the texture is in correct position
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete