Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[GrabPass] Drawn texture is shifted to the right
1) Open the project and Demo Scene
2) Notice that that the texture in the middle object is shifted to the right
3) Repeat these steps in Unity 5.1 and notice the texture is in correct position
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version