Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU Profiler does not work in Editmode
When GPU Profiling module is enabled and Editor is being profiler GPU module has no information.
1. Open Unity (any or new project).
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. Add GPU Profiler module.
4. Select Editor profiling.
Actual Result: GPU module contains no data.
Expected Result: GPU module contains data of Editor itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values