Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU Profiler does not work in Editmode
When GPU Profiling module is enabled and Editor is being profiler GPU module has no information.
1. Open Unity (any or new project).
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. Add GPU Profiler module.
4. Select Editor profiling.
Actual Result: GPU module contains no data.
Expected Result: GPU module contains data of Editor itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete