Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU Profiler does not work in Editmode
When GPU Profiling module is enabled and Editor is being profiler GPU module has no information.
1. Open Unity (any or new project).
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. Add GPU Profiler module.
4. Select Editor profiling.
Actual Result: GPU module contains no data.
Expected Result: GPU module contains data of Editor itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed