Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
[GPU PLM] Total Bake Time shows unrealistically low baking time
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. In the Preferences window (Edit>Preferences...) click Clean Cache button;
3. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) click Generate Lighting buttton;
4. Wait for the bake to complete;
5. Observe Total Bake Time at the bottom section of the Lighting window.
Total Bake Time shows realistic bake time values (e.g. 0:01:20).
Total Bake Time shows unrealistically low values (0:00:04). See attached screenshot.
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0b16
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0a12, 2021.2.0b16;
- Not reproducible in Version 2021.2.0b15, 2021.1.26f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and macOS (Intel-based and Apple Silicon);
- Reproducible when baking with GPU Lightmapper; not reproducible when baking with CPU Lightnmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background