Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
[GPU PLM] Total Bake Time shows unrealistically low baking time
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. In the Preferences window (Edit>Preferences...) click Clean Cache button;
3. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) click Generate Lighting buttton;
4. Wait for the bake to complete;
5. Observe Total Bake Time at the bottom section of the Lighting window.
Total Bake Time shows realistic bake time values (e.g. 0:01:20).
Total Bake Time shows unrealistically low values (0:00:04). See attached screenshot.
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0b16
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0a12, 2021.2.0b16;
- Not reproducible in Version 2021.2.0b15, 2021.1.26f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and macOS (Intel-based and Apple Silicon);
- Reproducible when baking with GPU Lightmapper; not reproducible when baking with CPU Lightnmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space