Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[GPU PLM] 'Firefly' artifacts are visible when multiple area lights are baked in a light grid
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open the 'BeachCoast' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the Lighting is baked and observe the scene.
The baked lighting from area lights is smooth and doesn't contain visual artifacts.
Firefly artifacts all around the race track floor produced by the baked area lights. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a10, 2019.3.7f1;
- Reproducible on Windows with GeForce 2080 RTX;
- Reproducible when baking only with GPU Lightmapper; not reproducible with CPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules