Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[GPU PLM] 'Firefly' artifacts are visible when multiple area lights are baked in a light grid
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open the 'BeachCoast' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the Lighting is baked and observe the scene.
The baked lighting from area lights is smooth and doesn't contain visual artifacts.
Firefly artifacts all around the race track floor produced by the baked area lights. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a10, 2019.3.7f1;
- Reproducible on Windows with GeForce 2080 RTX;
- Reproducible when baking only with GPU Lightmapper; not reproducible with CPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub