Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[GPU PLM] 'Firefly' artifacts are visible when multiple area lights are baked in a light grid
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open the 'BeachCoast' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the Lighting is baked and observe the scene.
The baked lighting from area lights is smooth and doesn't contain visual artifacts.
Firefly artifacts all around the race track floor produced by the baked area lights. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a10, 2019.3.7f1;
- Reproducible on Windows with GeForce 2080 RTX;
- Reproducible when baking only with GPU Lightmapper; not reproducible with CPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene