Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[GPU PLM] 'Firefly' artifacts are visible when multiple area lights are baked in a light grid
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open the 'BeachCoast' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the Lighting is baked and observe the scene.
The baked lighting from area lights is smooth and doesn't contain visual artifacts.
Firefly artifacts all around the race track floor produced by the baked area lights. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a10, 2019.3.7f1;
- Reproducible on Windows with GeForce 2080 RTX;
- Reproducible when baking only with GPU Lightmapper; not reproducible with CPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project