Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[GPU PLM]Fallback to CPU PLM with: '!useRadeon || (!radeonDenoiser.IsNull()' after switching filtering settings and rebaking GI
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project;
2. In the Test Runner window (Window>General>Test Runner) under the Baking foldout section select BakeLightingGPU test;
3. In the Test Runner window under the Baking foldout section Shift-click and select BakeLightingGPUSubtractive to select all GPU PLM baking tests in this section;
4. In the Test Runner window right-click on the selection and press Run Selected button;
5. Wait until the tests are executed.
Selected tests pass successfully.
The tests fail with the following errors:
`Assertion failed on expression: '!useRadeon || (!radeonDenoiser.IsNull() && radeonDenoiser->GetRefCount() <= 1)'
`OpenCL Error. Falling back to CPU lightmapper. Error callback from context: IntersectionApi::Commit failure: likely out of GPU resources.`
`rif call failed with code -12.`
The lightmapper falls back to CPU PLM.
- Reproducible on Windows 10 with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 with the latest NVIDIA driver 471.96;
- Reproducible in Versions 2022.1.0a8, 2021.2.0b12, 2021.1.21f1;
- The case might be hardware and driver specific.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send