Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[GPU PLM] Editor crashes on "RadeonRaysLightGrid::Build" when the light grid takes up too much memory on large scenes
1. Open "1196347" project and "REPROSCENE" scene
2. Bake Lighting Actual Result: Crash
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a12, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a1(No Progressive GPU Lightmapper), 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.34f1
Error: "OpenCL Error. Falling back to CPU lightmapper. Error callback from context: Max allocation size supported by this device is 1.50 GB. 13.45 GB requested." "OpenCL Error. Falling back to CPU lightmapper. Error callback from context: CL_INVALID_PROGRAM"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up