Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[GPU PLM] Editor crashes in RadeonRaysMeshManager::StorePerInstanceMaterialAndTransmissionData when baking the ArchViz project
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project from the link in the comment;
2. Open 'AVP6_Desktop' scene;
3. In the Lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button
The scene is baked successfully.
Editor crashes (see attached video).
Last calls from the stacktrace:
[PathTracer] Added a GBuffer with hash: f489ad3978fbd24e34a1da36ace5f8c4, width: 1024, height: 1024, supersampling multiplier: 2, took 2.77 secs (not cached) -> Timestamps: [453.919 - 456.684]
0x00007FF7D3AE112E (Unity) RadeonRaysMeshManager::StorePerInstanceMaterialAndTransmissionData
0x00007FF7D3AE15AE (Unity) RadeonRaysMeshManager::StoreToGPU
0x00007FF7D3AC8690 (Unity) RadeonRaysBakeLightmapTechnique::AttachHeavyDataPointers
0x00007FF7D3A84EBB (Unity) BakeJobInitializeLightmapData::Execute
0x00007FF7D3A4ADB4 (Unity) BakeContextManager::UpdateFunction
0x00007FF7D2A45D8E (Unity) JobQueue::Exec
0x00007FF7D2A4C4AB (Unity) JobQueue::Steal
0x00007FF7D2A46503 (Unity) JobQueue::ExecuteJobFromQueue
0x00007FF7D2A4806D (Unity) JobQueue::ProcessJobs
0x00007FF7D2A4CEE8 (Unity) JobQueue::WorkLoop
0x00007FF7D2F58CA7 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FF858E83034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF859C41471 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a7;
- Not reproducible in 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU;
- The crash is reproducible when baking with and without View Prioritization.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete