Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[GPU PLM] GPU lightmapper attempts to use OpenCL 1.1 devices, min spec is 1.2
Reported by Andrew Spiering via Slack:
So in doing some validation on AMD for Linux, we are running into some errors on trunk, they don't seem related at all to the issues I am looking at for NVidia but I am wondering if something recently broke AMD on trunk.
Hardware AMD VEGA M, Mesa 20.0.8 driver
From the Editor log:
Looks like you are using a 1.1 driver, min spec is 1.2. This should be handled so we don't try to use it.
DEVICE_VERSION = OpenCL 1.1 Mesa 20.0.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP