Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[GPU PLM] GPU lightmapper attempts to use OpenCL 1.1 devices, min spec is 1.2
Reported by Andrew Spiering via Slack:
So in doing some validation on AMD for Linux, we are running into some errors on trunk, they don't seem related at all to the issues I am looking at for NVidia but I am wondering if something recently broke AMD on trunk.
Hardware AMD VEGA M, Mesa 20.0.8 driver
From the Editor log:
Looks like you are using a 1.1 driver, min spec is 1.2. This should be handled so we don't try to use it.
DEVICE_VERSION = OpenCL 1.1 Mesa 20.0.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene