Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[GPU PLM] GPU lightmapper attempts to use OpenCL 1.1 devices, min spec is 1.2
Reported by Andrew Spiering via Slack:
So in doing some validation on AMD for Linux, we are running into some errors on trunk, they don't seem related at all to the issues I am looking at for NVidia but I am wondering if something recently broke AMD on trunk.
Hardware AMD VEGA M, Mesa 20.0.8 driver
From the Editor log:
Looks like you are using a 1.1 driver, min spec is 1.2. This should be handled so we don't try to use it.
DEVICE_VERSION = OpenCL 1.1 Mesa 20.0.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled