Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[GPU Instancing] Mesh particle outline shows at the origin point / click-selection doesn't work
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Select the Particle System in the hierarchy and, with the outline enabled, observe the outline location (img attached).
3. Try clicking on a particle to select the system (doesn't work).
- Regression from 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled