Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[GPU Instancing] Mesh particle outline shows at the origin point / click-selection doesn't work
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Select the Particle System in the hierarchy and, with the outline enabled, observe the outline location (img attached).
3. Try clicking on a particle to select the system (doesn't work).
- Regression from 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)