Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[GPU Instancing] Mesh particle outline shows at the origin point / click-selection doesn't work
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Select the Particle System in the hierarchy and, with the outline enabled, observe the outline location (img attached).
3. Try clicking on a particle to select the system (doesn't work).
- Regression from 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible