Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[GPU Instancing] Mesh particle outline shows at the origin point / click-selection doesn't work
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Select the Particle System in the hierarchy and, with the outline enabled, observe the outline location (img attached).
3. Try clicking on a particle to select the system (doesn't work).
- Regression from 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used