Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[GPU Instancing] Mesh particle outline shows at the origin point / click-selection doesn't work
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Select the Particle System in the hierarchy and, with the outline enabled, observe the outline location (img attached).
3. Try clicking on a particle to select the system (doesn't work).
- Regression from 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included