Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[GPU Instancing] Extra mesh particles are being spawned when using GPU instancing
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Ensure that GPU instancing is enabled on the particle system
3. Simulate the system and observe the additional meshes appearing
(it's easier to visualize with Wireframe mode)
- Only 5 particles to be spawned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released