Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[GPU Instancing] Extra mesh particles are being spawned when using GPU instancing
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Ensure that GPU instancing is enabled on the particle system
3. Simulate the system and observe the additional meshes appearing
(it's easier to visualize with Wireframe mode)
- Only 5 particles to be spawned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform