Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[GPU Instancing] Extra mesh particles are being spawned when using GPU instancing
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Ensure that GPU instancing is enabled on the particle system
3. Simulate the system and observe the additional meshes appearing
(it's easier to visualize with Wireframe mode)
- Only 5 particles to be spawned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker