Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[GPU Instancing] Extra mesh particles are being spawned when using GPU instancing
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Ensure that GPU instancing is enabled on the particle system
3. Simulate the system and observe the additional meshes appearing
(it's easier to visualize with Wireframe mode)
- Only 5 particles to be spawned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version