Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[GPU Instancing] Extra mesh particles are being spawned when using GPU instancing
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Ensure that GPU instancing is enabled on the particle system
3. Simulate the system and observe the additional meshes appearing
(it's easier to visualize with Wireframe mode)
- Only 5 particles to be spawned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4