Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Google VR on iOS Xcode Permission Denied on shell scripts
When attempting to build a cardboard application with the latest Google VR package, Xcode will fail with a permission denied error on two shell scripts. The permissions are forced to read only by package manager and when the files are copied to the xcode project, the permissions are kept. Permissions should be changed to read/write.
The workaround is to use chmod +x "filename" on the scripts from terminal to give them the correct permissions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name