Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Google VR on iOS Xcode Permission Denied on shell scripts
When attempting to build a cardboard application with the latest Google VR package, Xcode will fail with a permission denied error on two shell scripts. The permissions are forced to read only by package manager and when the files are copied to the xcode project, the permissions are kept. Permissions should be changed to read/write.
The workaround is to use chmod +x "filename" on the scripts from terminal to give them the correct permissions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called