Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Google VR on iOS Xcode Permission Denied on shell scripts
When attempting to build a cardboard application with the latest Google VR package, Xcode will fail with a permission denied error on two shell scripts. The permissions are forced to read only by package manager and when the files are copied to the xcode project, the permissions are kept. Permissions should be changed to read/write.
The workaround is to use chmod +x "filename" on the scripts from terminal to give them the correct permissions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode