Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Google VR on iOS Xcode Permission Denied on shell scripts
When attempting to build a cardboard application with the latest Google VR package, Xcode will fail with a permission denied error on two shell scripts. The permissions are forced to read only by package manager and when the files are copied to the xcode project, the permissions are kept. Permissions should be changed to read/write.
The workaround is to use chmod +x "filename" on the scripts from terminal to give them the correct permissions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)