Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Google VR on iOS Xcode Permission Denied on shell scripts
When attempting to build a cardboard application with the latest Google VR package, Xcode will fail with a permission denied error on two shell scripts. The permissions are forced to read only by package manager and when the files are copied to the xcode project, the permissions are kept. Permissions should be changed to read/write.
The workaround is to use chmod +x "filename" on the scripts from terminal to give them the correct permissions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
Fixed in 2019.2.0a12
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
Fix verified in Version 2019.1.4f1 (ffa3a7a2dd7d)