Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
GNOME pops "Application is not responding" dialog behind fullscreen player, preventing further interaction with the player
This issue has no description.
Fixed annoying "'Unity' is not responding" message on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse