Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. Build the project
3. In the Build folder, open "Data/globalgamemanagers.assets" as a text file
4. Search for "HuaweiPayment" in the file
Expected result: the string "HuaweiPayment" is not found within the file
Actual result: the string "HuaweiPayment" can be found in the file
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
- This issue at the moment is most relevant to Apple Platforms since it causes the App being rejected from the Apple Store due to references to platform-specific filenames
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS