Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Global snow asset is rendered darker in a player build when Graphic Jobs (Experimental) is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Go to File -> Build and Run
Actual: Snow is rendered darker
Reproducible with: 2017.4.22f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Note: The issue does not appear if in the Global snow component Deferred Camera Event is set to "Before Lighting"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors