Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[UI] Title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview
The title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview in "Baked Lightmaps" tab under Lighting settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
3. In the lighting window open Baked Lightmap tab.
4. Shift-click on the first baked lightmap in the list.
The title is overlapping on RGB menu.
The title is not overlapping on the other menu.
2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12), 2018.3.0b1.
Working Fine in:
Note: Occurs with only Auto Generate option disable.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs