Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[UI] Title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview
The title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview in "Baked Lightmaps" tab under Lighting settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
3. In the lighting window open Baked Lightmap tab.
4. Shift-click on the first baked lightmap in the list.
The title is overlapping on RGB menu.
The title is not overlapping on the other menu.
2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12), 2018.3.0b1.
Working Fine in:
Note: Occurs with only Auto Generate option disable.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour