Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI] Title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview
The title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview in "Baked Lightmaps" tab under Lighting settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
3. In the lighting window open Baked Lightmap tab.
4. Shift-click on the first baked lightmap in the list.
The title is overlapping on RGB menu.
The title is not overlapping on the other menu.
2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12), 2018.3.0b1.
Working Fine in:
Note: Occurs with only Auto Generate option disable.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)