Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI] Title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview
The title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview in "Baked Lightmaps" tab under Lighting settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
3. In the lighting window open Baked Lightmap tab.
4. Shift-click on the first baked lightmap in the list.
The title is overlapping on RGB menu.
The title is not overlapping on the other menu.
2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12), 2018.3.0b1.
Working Fine in:
Note: Occurs with only Auto Generate option disable.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field