Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI] Title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview
The title is overlapping on RGB menu in Lightmap thumbnail preview in "Baked Lightmaps" tab under Lighting settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
3. In the lighting window open Baked Lightmap tab.
4. Shift-click on the first baked lightmap in the list.
The title is overlapping on RGB menu.
The title is not overlapping on the other menu.
2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12), 2018.3.0b1.
Working Fine in:
Note: Occurs with only Auto Generate option disable.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU