Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[GLES3][LWRP] VFX Graph are not compiled on Mali GPU, GLSL link error is thrown
1. Create a new project;
2. Create a default VFX Graph;
3. Drag it to the scene
4. Build and run the scene on Android devices.
Results: The VFX Graph effect is not rendered or rendered with pink textures on devices with Mali GPU, the error is thrown:
GLSL link error: The number of vertex shader storage blocks (1) is greater than the maximum number allowed (0).
Reproduced with Visual Effects package versions: 6.7.1, 7.0.0
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00149, SAMSUNG SM-G960F, Exynos 9 Series 9810, Mali-G72, 9.0.0
VLNQA00006, SAMSUNG SM-G930F, Exynos 8 Octa (8890), Mali-T880, 8.0.0
VLNQA00267, SAMSUNG SM-G975F, Exynos 9 Series 9820, Mali-G76, 9.0.0
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00150, SAMSUNG SM-G960U, Snapdragon 845 SDM845, Adreno (TM) 630, 8.0.0
VLNQA00263, GOOGLE Pixel 3, Snapdragon 845, Adreno (TM) 630, 9.0.0
VLNQA00027, XIAOMI, MI MAX, Snapdragon 650 MSM8956, Adreno (TM) 510, 7.0.0
fixed in 2020.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build