Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLES] Since 5.3 default shader precision statement inserted in wrong place (before #extension)
When writing shaders in GLSLPROGRAM snippets and adding #extension there, Unity compiles them and inserts additional default precision statements. But it does not skip past the #extension directives (which along with #version should be the first thing in the file).
Apparently regression since 5.2 due to b0b4628931fa
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles