Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLES] Since 5.3 default shader precision statement inserted in wrong place (before #extension)
When writing shaders in GLSLPROGRAM snippets and adding #extension there, Unity compiles them and inserts additional default precision statements. But it does not skip past the #extension directives (which along with #version should be the first thing in the file).
Apparently regression since 5.2 due to b0b4628931fa
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled
- Selected Quality Settings get reset when restarting the project
- UI Toolkit UI Documents are not unloaded correctly when switching Scenes
- Player window does not scale resolution/aspect ratio when going from windowed to fullscreen mode by ALT + ENTER