Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLES] Since 5.3 default shader precision statement inserted in wrong place (before #extension)
When writing shaders in GLSLPROGRAM snippets and adding #extension there, Unity compiles them and inserts additional default precision statements. But it does not skip past the #extension directives (which along with #version should be the first thing in the file).
Apparently regression since 5.2 due to b0b4628931fa
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted