Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLES] Since 5.3 default shader precision statement inserted in wrong place (before #extension)
When writing shaders in GLSLPROGRAM snippets and adding #extension there, Unity compiles them and inserts additional default precision statements. But it does not skip past the #extension directives (which along with #version should be the first thing in the file).
Apparently regression since 5.2 due to b0b4628931fa
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process