Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLES] Since 5.3 default shader precision statement inserted in wrong place (before #extension)
When writing shaders in GLSLPROGRAM snippets and adding #extension there, Unity compiles them and inserts additional default precision statements. But it does not skip past the #extension directives (which along with #version should be the first thing in the file).
Apparently regression since 5.2 due to b0b4628931fa
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right