Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[GLCore][StandAlone][MSAA] Fullscreen builds in non-native resolution do not work on AMD Radeon R9 M370X
Stand-alone builds played in full-screen on non-native resolution display a blank color or severe visual artefacts on AMD Radeon R9 M370X when MSAA is on.
1. Open TestScene from attached project.
2. Build a standalone player.
3. Launch player in full-screen with a non-native resolution
4. Observe issue.
Expected outcome: player to work properly.
- tested on MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- works with Intel iris pro
- works with metal
- crashes with OpenGL2 / gives the blank screen with GLCore
- works fine in native resolution
- works fine in windowed mode (native and non-native resolution)
- works fine without MSAA
- splash screen is skipped when issue occurs
- issue occurs regardless of rendering path and color space
-- works in:
Version 5.3.3f1 (910d71450a97)
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:56:46 GMT
Version 5.3.3p2 (c0d4de484751)
Sat, 27 Feb 2016 15:23:07 GMT
- Issue also confirmed in:
Version 5.3.3f1 (d35ef4aa897a)
Wed, 02 Mar 2016 17:49:45 GMT
Version 5.3.3f1 (3e12ef7dd311)
Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:58:58 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac