Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[HLSLcc][Tessellation][AMD] Visual artifacts using custom water shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (glcore-artifacts.zip)
2. Open scene: errors
3. Zoom in and out in scene view.
Expected result: You should see a plane.
Actual result: Visual artifacts whenever you do something.
Notes: On DX11 everything works as expected.
Regression from: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode