Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[HLSLcc][Tessellation][AMD] Visual artifacts using custom water shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (glcore-artifacts.zip)
2. Open scene: errors
3. Zoom in and out in scene view.
Expected result: You should see a plane.
Actual result: Visual artifacts whenever you do something.
Notes: On DX11 everything works as expected.
Regression from: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window