Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[HLSLcc][Tessellation][AMD] Visual artifacts using custom water shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (glcore-artifacts.zip)
2. Open scene: errors
3. Zoom in and out in scene view.
Expected result: You should see a plane.
Actual result: Visual artifacts whenever you do something.
Notes: On DX11 everything works as expected.
Regression from: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac