Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLCore][AMD][Windows] Editor UI is black, text is not visible, font is distorted on OpenGL 3 and AMD
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start unity with command line argument -force-glcore32 or -force-glcore33
2. Open or create any project.
Expected result: Unity starts and everything seems normal
Actual result: Everything is black, text is not visible, font is distorted.
Notes: reproduced on Win10 and AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series. Does not reproduce on Geforce 660.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error