Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLCore][AMD][Windows] Editor UI is black, text is not visible, font is distorted on OpenGL 3 and AMD
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start unity with command line argument -force-glcore32 or -force-glcore33
2. Open or create any project.
Expected result: Unity starts and everything seems normal
Actual result: Everything is black, text is not visible, font is distorted.
Notes: reproduced on Win10 and AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series. Does not reproduce on Geforce 660.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player