Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLCore][AMD][Windows] Editor UI is black, text is not visible, font is distorted on OpenGL 3 and AMD
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start unity with command line argument -force-glcore32 or -force-glcore33
2. Open or create any project.
Expected result: Unity starts and everything seems normal
Actual result: Everything is black, text is not visible, font is distorted.
Notes: reproduced on Win10 and AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series. Does not reproduce on Geforce 660.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar