Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLCore][AMD][Windows] Editor UI is black, text is not visible, font is distorted on OpenGL 3 and AMD
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start unity with command line argument -force-glcore32 or -force-glcore33
2. Open or create any project.
Expected result: Unity starts and everything seems normal
Actual result: Everything is black, text is not visible, font is distorted.
Notes: reproduced on Win10 and AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series. Does not reproduce on Geforce 660.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process