Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GLCore][AMD][Windows] Editor UI is black, text is not visible, font is distorted on OpenGL 3 and AMD
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start unity with command line argument -force-glcore32 or -force-glcore33
2. Open or create any project.
Expected result: Unity starts and everything seems normal
Actual result: Everything is black, text is not visible, font is distorted.
Notes: reproduced on Win10 and AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series. Does not reproduce on Geforce 660.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping