Search Issue Tracker
GL.Clear ignores current Render Target
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the StencilTest scene;
3. Open the Frame debugger window;
4. In the scene view, observe the quad, notice that it is orange;
5. In the frame debugger, observe that after clearing GL, the quad is not in the stencil buffer.
Expected results: the quad should be drawn white;
Actual results: the quad is drawn with the different color as it should not be.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.b1.
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events