Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
GizmoType.SelectedOrChild is ignored when parent is selected
1. Open 'Scene' in the included project.
2. Note the 'Thing' MonoBehaviour with an accompanying editor class configured to draw a cube
gizmo with the attribute flagged as GizmoType.SelectedOrChild.
3. Note the 'Parent' and 'Child' scene ojects with 'Thing' added to Child.
4. Select 'Child' and note the cube gizmo is drawn as expected.
5. Bug: Select 'Parent' and note that the cube is no longer drawn. (Expected it to be drawn.)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project