Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Gizmos.DrawFrustum ignores given Center parameter and overwrites it with Vector3.zero
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Look at the center position of the drawn gizmo.
3.Select Main Camera object and check it's transform position
Expected result: Main Camera's and Gizmo's center position being the same.
Actual result: Gizmo's center position is always at (0,0,0) in world coordinates.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2.
Note: Gizmos should be drawn from the same exact point where the camera's transform is. In the Editor folder, there is DrawCameraFrustumGizmos.cs script which is responsible for drawing Gizmos.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()