Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Gizmos.DrawFrustum ignores given Center parameter and overwrites it with Vector3.zero
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Look at the center position of the drawn gizmo.
3.Select Main Camera object and check it's transform position
Expected result: Main Camera's and Gizmo's center position being the same.
Actual result: Gizmo's center position is always at (0,0,0) in world coordinates.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2.
Note: Gizmos should be drawn from the same exact point where the camera's transform is. In the Editor folder, there is DrawCameraFrustumGizmos.cs script which is responsible for drawing Gizmos.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)