Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Gizmos.DrawFrustum ignores given Center parameter and overwrites it with Vector3.zero
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Look at the center position of the drawn gizmo.
3.Select Main Camera object and check it's transform position
Expected result: Main Camera's and Gizmo's center position being the same.
Actual result: Gizmo's center position is always at (0,0,0) in world coordinates.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2.
Note: Gizmos should be drawn from the same exact point where the camera's transform is. In the Editor folder, there is DrawCameraFrustumGizmos.cs script which is responsible for drawing Gizmos.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene