Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Gizmos.DrawFrustum ignores given Center parameter and overwrites it with Vector3.zero
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Look at the center position of the drawn gizmo.
3.Select Main Camera object and check it's transform position
Expected result: Main Camera's and Gizmo's center position being the same.
Actual result: Gizmo's center position is always at (0,0,0) in world coordinates.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2.
Note: Gizmos should be drawn from the same exact point where the camera's transform is. In the Editor folder, there is DrawCameraFrustumGizmos.cs script which is responsible for drawing Gizmos.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete