Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Gizmos.DrawFrustum ignores given Center parameter and overwrites it with Vector3.zero
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Look at the center position of the drawn gizmo.
3.Select Main Camera object and check it's transform position
Expected result: Main Camera's and Gizmo's center position being the same.
Actual result: Gizmo's center position is always at (0,0,0) in world coordinates.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2.
Note: Gizmos should be drawn from the same exact point where the camera's transform is. In the Editor folder, there is DrawCameraFrustumGizmos.cs script which is responsible for drawing Gizmos.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually