Search Issue Tracker
GI shows weird color disfigurations when using high direct setting
Using high direct setting in Global Illumination may cause some weird color disfigurations - for instance a green sphere shines in a cyan glow.
Explanation: Direct setting has been removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%