Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[GI] Realtime GI causes incorrect light baking on static objects baked in Directional Specular mode
Using pre-computed realtime GI on static objects baked in Directional Specular mode causes incorrect light baking (direct).
1) Open attached project and scene "Test"
2) Obeserve lightmap issue
3) Change to "Directional" mode, rebake and observe no issue
4) Change back to "Directional Specular" mode, turn of realtime GI and rebake, observe no issue
Regression from V5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values