Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Fixed in 5.5.X
[GI] Lighting momentarily darkens while scene is played
1) Open attached project
2) Open "Scenes\TestMaps\Empty.unity"
3) Play it - it spawns tanks endlessly and explodes them
It only happens in release mode...
Expected: Lighting stays on normally without errors
Actual: Incomprehensible errors sometimes appear and the lighting darkens considerably. Seems to clear after a minute or so
Reproduced in 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account