Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Fixed in 5.5
[GI] Lighting momentarily darkens while scene is played
1) Open attached project
2) Open "Scenes\TestMaps\Empty.unity"
3) Play it - it spawns tanks endlessly and explodes them
It only happens in release mode...
Expected: Lighting stays on normally without errors
Actual: Incomprehensible errors sometimes appear and the lighting darkens considerably. Seems to clear after a minute or so
Reproduced in 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect