Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Fixed in 5.5
[GI] Lighting momentarily darkens while scene is played
1) Open attached project
2) Open "Scenes\TestMaps\Empty.unity"
3) Play it - it spawns tanks endlessly and explodes them
It only happens in release mode...
Expected: Lighting stays on normally without errors
Actual: Incomprehensible errors sometimes appear and the lighting darkens considerably. Seems to clear after a minute or so
Reproduced in 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project