Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Fixed in 5.5
[GI] Lighting momentarily darkens while scene is played
1) Open attached project
2) Open "Scenes\TestMaps\Empty.unity"
3) Play it - it spawns tanks endlessly and explodes them
It only happens in release mode...
Expected: Lighting stays on normally without errors
Actual: Incomprehensible errors sometimes appear and the lighting darkens considerably. Seems to clear after a minute or so
Reproduced in 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded