Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Fixed in 5.5
[GI] Lighting momentarily darkens while scene is played
1) Open attached project
2) Open "Scenes\TestMaps\Empty.unity"
3) Play it - it spawns tanks endlessly and explodes them
It only happens in release mode...
Expected: Lighting stays on normally without errors
Actual: Incomprehensible errors sometimes appear and the lighting darkens considerably. Seems to clear after a minute or so
Reproduced in 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced in 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved