Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a1
Getting "Draw call" logs in the console when opening new "3D Sample Scene (HDRP)" template project
1. Create a new "3D Sample Scene (HDRP)" template project
2. Observe the console
Expected: no errors or logs spamming in the console
Actual: getting non stop logs of "Draw call"
Does not reproduce on:
* Linux Ubuntu 20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window