Search Issue Tracker
Getting "Cinema 4D couldnt convert the .c4d file" error while importing .c4d file to Unity
1. Make sure Cinema 4D is installed and opened
2. Create new Unity project
3. Import users attached "Simple Cube.c4d" file
Expected result: file is converted to .fbx
Actual result: getting "Cinema 4D couldn't convert the .c4d file to an .fbx file." error in the console
Reproduced on: 5.5.5f1 5.6.4f1 2017.1.0f3 2017.1.2f1 2017.3.0f3 2018.1.0b1
Notes: marking this as a regression since user states that it was working in Unity 5.6 with Cinema 4D r18. The error appears on all version for me.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project