Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup always returns an array with one empty string element
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "ScriptingDefineSymbolsTest.zip"
2. In the Menu bar click on Print Custom Defines > Print
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Message is printed "Length: 0"
Actual result: Message is printed "Length: 1" and "Content: "
Reproducible with: 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1 - Method 'GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup' has 1 parameter(s) but is invoked with 2 argument(s)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete