Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup always returns an array with one empty string element
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "ScriptingDefineSymbolsTest.zip"
2. In the Menu bar click on Print Custom Defines > Print
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Message is printed "Length: 0"
Actual result: Message is printed "Length: 1" and "Content: "
Reproducible with: 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1 - Method 'GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup' has 1 parameter(s) but is invoked with 2 argument(s)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native Plugins are not found when they are depending on each other
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a6
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0b11
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.24f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.21f1