Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
GetComponent<Collider2D>().material does not apply material in runtime when used in Update() method
1. Open project
2. Play 'Not Already Applied' scene
Expected vs Actual: tub shouldn't fall off the box
• Script that applies material is attached to 'Falling Tub' gameObject
• If 'GetComponent<Collider2D>().sharedMaterial = physicsMaterial2D;' is placed in Start method, it works properly.
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows