Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
GetComponent<Collider2D>().material does not apply material in runtime when used in Update() method
1. Open project
2. Play 'Not Already Applied' scene
Expected vs Actual: tub shouldn't fall off the box
• Script that applies material is attached to 'Falling Tub' gameObject
• If 'GetComponent<Collider2D>().sharedMaterial = physicsMaterial2D;' is placed in Start method, it works properly.
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes