Search Issue Tracker
GetCharacterInfo does not work when Canvas Scaler is set to "Scale With Screen Size"
1. Open User's project
-Notice that Canvas scaler is set to "Scale With Screen Size"
2. Run "TestScene" scene
3. Press "Wrap it" UI button
-Notice that all the values in console are 0s.
Expected behaviour: All the CharacterInfo.advance values got from Font.GetCharacterInfo are greater than 0.
Workaround: Set Canvas Scaler to "Constant Pixel Size" and run the scene. This way all the lines will log values greater than 0.
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b17, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project