Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
GetAvailableImporterTypes returns duplicates AssetImporter types
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window select the 'Scenes' folder
3. In the top bar menu select 'BugRepro' > 'GetImporterOverride'
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: GetAvailableImporterTypes should return nothing for folders and should never include UnityEditor.AssetImporter in the returned array
Actual result: GetAvailableImporterTypes returns array of [UnityEditor.AssetImporter, UnityEditor.AssetImporter]
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1 (PrecompiledAssemblyException), 2019.4.25f1 (due to script errors)
- The issue is also reproducible with other types of Assets
- The logs return 'AvilableOverrides: UnityEditor.AssetImporter, UnityEditor.AssetImporter' or 'AvilableOverrides: UnityEditor.ModelImporter, UnityEditor.AssetImporter' depending on the Asset type
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device