Search Issue Tracker
"get_unityVersion is not allowed to be called while application is terminating." in Log File with certain CMD arguments
1. Using these command line arguments, open "Archive.zip" project: "Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath <ProjectPath> -runTests -editorTestsResultFile <testresultpath>/log.xml -logfile <build log path>/build.log -batchmode -testPlatformplaymode -testresults <testresultpath>/log2.xml -quit"
2. Open the created Log File
Expected Result: The Editor terminates successfully
Actual Result: "get_unityVersion is not allowed to be called while application is terminating."
Reproduced with: 2018.2.6f1
Only reproduced on MacOS HighSierra
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player