Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
GenericMenu shortcut keys are not displayed
1. Open provided example project
2. Click in main menu BugReport > Open Window
3. Right-click in the "TestCode" window
=> Notice the popup menu displays "Open %enter", when it should display "Open Ctrl+Enter"
Not reproducible: 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build