Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
GenericMenu shortcut keys are not displayed
1. Open provided example project
2. Click in main menu BugReport > Open Window
3. Right-click in the "TestCode" window
=> Notice the popup menu displays "Open %enter", when it should display "Open Ctrl+Enter"
Not reproducible: 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds