Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
GenericMenu shortcut keys are not displayed
1. Open provided example project
2. Click in main menu BugReport > Open Window
3. Right-click in the "TestCode" window
=> Notice the popup menu displays "Open %enter", when it should display "Open Ctrl+Enter"
Not reproducible: 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed