Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
GenericMenu shortcut keys are not displayed
1. Open provided example project
2. Click in main menu BugReport > Open Window
3. Right-click in the "TestCode" window
=> Notice the popup menu displays "Open %enter", when it should display "Open Ctrl+Enter"
Not reproducible: 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time